ruminations about architecture and design

Thursday, September 18, 2014

privacy thursday


I'm often reluctant to post images of things I am working on in a professional setting. It could result in an awkward conversation with a client. I should be less paranoid although I can indulge in the fantasy that some tool at the NSA is actually taking an interest in this blog. I try not to say anything controversial or subversive. My plans for world domination are all kept on paper and the network I'm establishing to further those aims operates with remarkable discretion. If you're interested in joining, I'll send you the PO Box and a suggestion for a donation.

Yesterday, quite randomly, I found myself wondering "What happened to David Frum?" Now, I wish I hadn't asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment