ruminations about architecture and design

Monday, January 12, 2015

standard monday news-print is dead


I'm predicting that the Boston Globe will maintain a hard copy print edition for another 15 years. By that time, this blog may go out of business--supplanted by some other more favorable and efficient form of media. So it goes.

I meant to have some comments about the MiTek corporation, but I haven't done enough research yet. I probably shouldn't bother, since my bias against extreme modular building delivery systems is still so strong.

This is somewhere in Boston. Its exact location must remain secret. For now, it is a reminder that no matter how wealthy you become, your trash will still be stored in a functional, plastic receptacle.

1 comment:

  1. Some predict that teh New Yorker will be around for 20 more years in print. www.myworldgifts.com/Five_Best_Magazines_to_Read_in_Print_Format_s/136.htm

    ReplyDelete