ruminations about architecture and design

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

urban omnibus advertisement


From Urban Omnibus by Theo Games Petrohilos

I'm too lazy to provide a direct link, so if you happen to be reading this blog you'll have to use Google. Urban Omnibus is an online publication that writes about New York City urban planning and architecture topics. If I didn't have so many loyal and dedicated followers on this blog I would buckle down and try to write for them.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too dependent on Google, just like I'm too dependent on chemical fertilizers, antibiotics, cars, and the rule of law in a modern democracy. I tell myself that I would prefer to live in ancient times than have to deal with punch card computers. I hope I never have to make that choice. I'm sure that I would have made a decent slave, but only for a little while--I have too much body mass and I don't have much endurance for hard labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment